2023 Chevrolet Corvette
Dynamite driving dynamics
This naturally aspirated V8 is positioned behind the driver, putting more power to the rear wheels, where it matters most. Rocketing a quarter-mile in just 11.2 seconds with an available 495 horsepower, the LT2 V8 engine in Stingray is engineered to impress just about any driver.
Available Magnetic Selective Ride Control™ 4.0 features an innovative suspension fluid containing metal particles that align and become rigid in an instant. It’s able to read the road every millisecond and adapts in as little as 10-15 milliseconds, giving you the confidence to push harder through each and every lap.
The domination is in the details
Inspired by fighter jets, this cockpit combines functional technology with luxurious craftsmanship – all wrapped in genuine leather. Boasting a standard 12-Inch diagonal reconfigurable digital instrument display, this Corvette is the most technologically advanced model to date.
- 6.2L V8 DI engine
- 8-speed dual clutch transmission
- Brembo® antilock brakes
- 19" front/20" rear 5-open-spoke Bright Silver-painted aluminum wheels
- 8-way power driver/passenger seats
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Wireless Apple CarPlay/Wireless Android Auto capability for compatible phones
- GT1 bucket seats
- Bose® Premium 10-speaker system